Clear Cell Salicylic Blemish Gel
- Why it works
- How to use
This powerful acne spot treatment targets existing acne blemishes while preventing new blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads from forming.
Formulated with 2% salicylic acid, it penetrates pores to eliminate most acne breakouts and help keep skin clear of new acne blemishes. It helps to reduce the look of pores, soothe treated areas and minimise the appearance of redness.
The light gel goes on clear and absorbs easily into the skin for undetectable day-to-night wear.
• Formulated with 2% salicylic acid to penetrate pores and clear most acne blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads
• Reduces the severity of acne blemishes and helps prevent the development of new acne breakouts
• Helps to reduce the look of pores*
• Helps to soothe treated areas**
• Helps to minimise the appearance of redness**
*Based on a 4-week clinical study of 35 participants ages 20 – 40 with twice daily application of CLEAR CELL clarifying acne spot treatment. Study data on file with Image International Manufacturing, LLC.
**Based on a 4-week consumer perception study of 35 participants ages 20 – 40 with twice daily application of CLEAR CELL clarifying acne spot treatment. Study data on file with Image International Manufacturing, LLC.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Salicylic acid:
- A beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates skin and penetrates pores to help clear acne blemishes